Sunday, March 25, 2012

MM - Expectations

Expectations are important.  I hope to release a new article everyday...but I am quite busy at the moment.  I have written several articles already and should be good for one article per day for a month or two.  However, I am studying for the CPA exam which requires about 25 hours per week.  If all goes according to plan and I do not fail any exam (not likely), then I should be finished by August.  The CPA exam has a pass rate of about 45%.






My friend John is getting married in May, and I must attend his wedding.  Personally, I love weddings.  Nothing more exciting than a two people who love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together.  Even if it doesn't work out that way, at that moment in time, that is the plan.


My goal is to post a minimum of one per day, but I hope to do much more.  You can expect a new post at 7pm EST.


In the meantime, if I haven't posted anything for a day or two, think about something that concerns you, and send me an e-mail or comment on one of the articles I have written.


The more information I receive, the better this blog can become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.