Sunday, April 8, 2012

This blog is two weeks old!

Awww...such a cute little baby blog.  It's hard to believe that I have been writing for two weeks now.  If you haven't noticed, I have been writing about one article per day.  Well, the Regulation section of the CPA is much more difficult than the BEC section.  I feel like I'm preparing to sit for the bar exam.

I accomplished my goals for this week.  I put articles in categories.  I wrote more about my military experiences, and added some more websites.

This week, my goal is to post one article per day.  It is getting increasingly more difficult as I study two difficult subjects...law and taxes.  This is my final week helping the military people at Wright Patterson Air Force base with their taxes.  I've learned quite a bit this year.

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.