Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Video Games - League of Legends (LOL)

Ever since I was a kid, I've enjoyed playing video games.  They are a cheap, and interactive form of entertainment.  Plus many times video games can be educational, and help with hand eye coordination.  One of the video games I am currently playing is League of Legends.


League of Legends is a 5 vs 5 player vs player (PvP) strategy game.  Fortunately the game doesn't track how many hours I have played, because it probably is a lot.  No question have I spent an enormous amount of time playing the game.  However, it isn't just a game that I play by myself.  I have played with my daughter, and I play with my friends while we talk on Skype.


The best part about this game is it is free to play.  Probably one of the most fun games I've played with friends.  The economic utility is skyrocketing!  I need to stop playing so much, which I have.  I've been forced into not playing as much as I used to play.  Between studying for the CPA, writing this blog, and kids...spare time is a precious commodity.


However, if you are interested in playing...click on the link provided.  Download the game, get Skype, and comment that you are ready to join the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.