Friday, June 1, 2012

Silence by Acceptance

I've been writing this blog for over two months now.  I haven't received as many comments as I would have hoped.  Some sites receive many bizarre comments, and it feels like some people would comment on almost anything.

Either everything I write people agree with or I'm getting a lot of spam visitors.  I'd hate to believe that people could possibly agree with everything I write.  Typically at my workplace, I try and vent all of my nonsensical thoughts to them.

This doesn't always work.  If you read any of the past articles and wish to comment on them...feel free to do this.  I have responded to pretty much everyone who has commented on this site.

So, start writing!  Break the silence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.