Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Health update #9

It seems so long ago since I started doing these health updates.  I accomplished a few new milestones.  I reached the 195 milestone today.  Meaning that I've lost about 15 pounds since I started this journey.  I am feeling a whole lot better.  I'm typically someone who doesn't want to give up on something, but that CPA exam was just killing me.  Spending 2 hours exercising rather than 2 hours sitting and studying makes a huge difference in losing weight.

Finished eating at Thai 9 downtown Dayton...level 9
Another feat that I accomplished was eating at Thai 9 all the way cranked up to level 9.  I was given a unique opportunity to eat the hottest level for free.  I'm a big fan of freedom...I think it helps in your personal goals obtain life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.  Since free is the root word...I took that opportunity to gain my independence.

The heat level made the meal not taste as good as it could have tasted, but I didn't even break a sweat.  Although I did have about 10 glasses of water throughout the meal, and it took me a solid 1/2 hour to eat...which is a very long time for someone who eats pretty quickly.  Probably would have normally finished food that size in about 5 minutes.

I am glad that I got to have this meal with some pretty great company.  Probably 98% of the people I work with I really like...2 out of 100 isn't too bad.  I can live with those stats.  Don't be afraid to try something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.