Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Health - Update #10

Fighting for Financial Freedom.  You know, probably the best investment I have ever made has been the purchase of that treadmill back in July 2012.  Although I'm not in the best shape in my life, I am in much better shape than I've been in a long time.  I'm back down to a 34 inch waist, my current weight is now 186 (down from 210).  I'm still enjoying what I am eating too!  That's the best part.  I had one piece of French toast this morning...a McFlurry snack size and a chicken wrap for lunch followed by a delicious cinnamon cupcake.  For dinner I ate some rice with beef.

Although I still fear stepping on that scale, it's something that needs to be done.  Although you might be disappointed if you don't lose weight, what a great feeling when things go the right way.  Exercising everyday has been a big help in the whole process.  I haven't lost out on any quality of life since I was watching TV anyways...might as well be walking while I enjoy my favorite shows.  The past few weeks I've been losing weight watching The Walking Dead.  Nothing more exciting than walking or running away from those zombies.

What is my goal?  You know, I really don't have a ideal weight goal.  I probably will find one someday when I stop losing weight.  I would like to get my 32 inch waist back.  We shall see...then I can fit in all those fun clothes I bought back when I was a lot thinner.  Like my orange suit!

Anyways...I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!  Enjoy life and remember to exercise daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.